What is it?
- Kinobio BXL is a Community-supported Agriculture group : consummer behavior and instincts are strongly discouraged, the understanding of all constraints bearing on producers as well as limitations stemming from our mode of action strongly encouraged.
- The group is self-managed and consists only of volunteers. Volunteers are called upon to help with the organising and distribution of indiviual orders. Everyone commits to actively participate depending of availability, in order to reduce administrators workload, to encourage collaboration, soliarity and mutual help. This is the sine qua non condition to ensure the project durability and support the producers on the long run.
1/ SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT / LOG IN
- Create your account byc clicking the link "create a profile" in the blue middle box, or select "Register" from the "My Profile" top-right dropdown menu. Make sure you push the "Legal agreements" button just before the "Continue" button"! Press the "Continue" button". You should then see a page confirming account creation and receive a confirmation email. If not, contact us! !
- May you already have an account (and remember the password), select "Log in" from the top-right "My Profile" dropdown menu.
- Click the "Continue" button for a headstart : produce and shown in categories in the left hand menu box: Coffee, Fruits, Dry Fruits, Herbs & Spices, Hummus, Essential Oils, Olive Oil, Honey, Juices, Soaps, Infusions, Wines, Zests, Other and SOlidarity. The menu box below show the Producers, and if you clik on one Producer you'r shown his.her produce list.
- Click on a category, you see the associated produce list with picture, price and a "View" button to find out more as well as in cart icon to purchase it. CAUTION : some fruits are for sale by 3-Kg lots (lemons, mandarines, oranges, sangini, grapefruits), and the unit price displayed is for 3Kg. Other fruits (bergamotes, apples, avocados etc.) are for sale by the kilo, the unit price displayed is for 1 kilo.
- Click on the cart icon, one unit of the produce has been added to your cart. Want more of it? Change the number in the text field then PRESS THE BLUE BUTTON next to it to update the quantity in the system. Your cart is incrimented and shown in a "Shopping cart" box above. You want 15 Kg of oranges (for sale by 3 Kg lots) ? enter "5" in the quantity field, then press the blue button...
- Jump to the next produce on your liste by clicking the "Continue Shopping" button and so on until you're done with shopping.
3/ PROCEED WITH YOUR ORDER
- Click the "Check out" button and follow the steps, clicking all sorts of "continue" buttons to confirm delivery address, payment modes, until you reach the page "PAYMENT INFORMATION"
- !!! SUPER IMPORTANT !!! Click sur "FINALISE AN PAY xxxx€ FOR MY ORDER", you land on a page confirming your order, and the you should receive a confirmation email with your cart and invoice. IF YOU DON'T SEE THE CONFIRMATION PAGE NOT RECEIVE THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL, YOUR ORDER HAS NOT BEEN VALIDATED !.
- Done,just wait for my greenlight by email to pay by wire (bank account info will be provided in the email).
- Once our group order is confirmed with Koinobio Cooperating Farms, an email is sent out to participants via the mailing list, announcing pick up dates.
- A link to an online survey is sent along with the email, proposing for each distribution day a set of time slots. Participants must fill out the survey to state availability for EACH slot, and add comments to let administrators know for which other participants they will pickup orders, and/or state they're looking for someone to pick up their own order.
- Administrators will review the survey results and prepare the running order, so as to limit the number of participants for each time slot and balance affluence between time slots.
- On the day before the first distribution at the latest, administrators invite participants in an email to go back to the survey page and check at whtat time they are expected to pickup their order.
- As much as possible, 2 distributions are organised per delivery, on WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY following the reception of the pallets.
- Pickups take place at the Jardin Urbain, 34-36 rue Fin in Molenbeek.
- Each participant commits as much as possible to speak with his.her neighbors living in the same area or municipality to pickup their orders, in order to reduce affluence during distributions, to lower pollution levels, to help unavailable participants, and to ensure a maximum number of individual orders are distributed..
- Validated orders payments are accepted by BANK TRANSFER ONLY, to keep transparency of accounts at all time with all members, producers and the administration.
- To avoid multiplying wires, payment shall only be sent AFTER THE GREENLIGHT by Koinobio Cooperating Farms, who has to confirm our group order first (a minimum of 720 Kg, i.e. one palette, is requested to trigger international shipping). Greenlight is sent out in an email to the list.
- Wherever possible, missing purchased items will be delivered the next month. If those items cannot be delivered the next month, they will be refund by bank transfer.
- Wire are to be sent to the following bank account BE41 9660 1123 4910 with communication :"Kinobio MONTH YEAR + your name or your group name"
- Once the whole due amount collected, producers will receive a SINGLE wire on their account.
A screenshot ot the wires to the producers, along with statistics on the group order, will be sent to participants in an email to the list